Sunday, December 4, 2011

Minimum AKB48 - Maeda Atsuko


Rather hearing me talk about her endlessly, let's just get to the point.


When I first bought it, I didn't know about the size of this thing. CDJapan tells you the weight (340g), but that could mean it's going to be a thin photo book with absolutely no content. ...Right?





Call it the "poor man's photo book". At 476 yen (excl. Shipping), you get a decent 64 pages of content. You get to choose between 8 idols (Sorry, non-senbatsu fans), with photos coming from their live performances. In this case, I chose my favourite oshimen, Acchan.


This photo book isn't your usual dose of Weekly Playboy, FRIDAY, or whatever. But I would consider it as a different insight of your favourite senbatsu oshi. They are pictures that I don't usually see (for me, at least...), but at this price, why not buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment